Friday, April 21, 2006

Pat's Podcast Episode 29



Topics featured:
===========

* Washington's handling of the Immigration issue (Including Bush's $.02 worth).
* RTD Bus Strike IS OVER (Yay!)
* More on the relocation process
* LATE NEWS TO THE PODCAST CENTER - Brother, wife & Niece in town from KC

All this & MORE on the TWENTY-NINTH edition of Pat's Podcast.

**NOTE: The first podsafe music/Promo/PSA break is distorted. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I tried editing and filtering it, had to leave it as it was to avoid ruining it (And potentially the whole recording).

Also, there is a jazz song in the 2nd break to which I DID NOT jot down the ID3 tag info. as I was busy trying to debug the entire first break. Sorry about that. I shall strive to do better next time. :)

PROMOS & SWEEPERS RUN:
========================

* Ham Radio PSA (Twice - 1st time run was distorted in first break).
* Blast The Right (Promo) - http://www.blasttheright.com/

**NEXT PODCAST - EPISODE 30 - Thursday, May 4th, 2006 (I promise I'll post it in a more timely fashion!) :)

To send feedback, call the PodLine @ 206-203-4744

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home